Peter offers inspirational speeches in following areas
- Passion for life and Passion for work
- To challenge yourself and find your inner strength when the unexpected happens.
- How to create your goals and reach your vision
- Creative thinking and dare to try the unknown outside your own comfort zone.
- Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself and dare to be your true self
- How one moment in life can change your life and the fight to come back against all odds?
- Positive attitude is the key to success.
Peter offers also, based on his inspirational speeches, a half-day reflecting workshop for teams, working groups, companies and corporations focusing on:
- To build a stronger team based on reflections and exercises on individual, team and company level.
- To define common goals and work processes within the group.
- To give deeper knowledge of each other’s strengths and weaknesses and how to connect this to common goals and processes.
- To talk about peaks and valleys in life and connect these learning experiences to the common goals and processes.
- Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself and the team.
- Never give up when the unexpected happens.
Individual preparations are made before the workshop. At the workshop the participants will go through following steps
Step 1 – Goal and Process Mapping
Step 2 – Inspirational speech
Step 3 – Peaks and valleys
Step 4 – Reflection and discussion
Step 5 – homework with purpose declaration
Please contact Peter to find out how the reflecting workshop can be adjusted to fit your companies, corporations or team’s needs.